COMMISSIONS INFO (OPEN)

 



0 Will Draw: 

Fanart, OCs, Gore


X Won’t Draw

Shipping of Real People, Sexual Nudity or Situations, Complex Mecha, Kissing, Hyper-complicated Backgrounds

 

PRICES:  

(This includes price of whole commission. So "Flat Color" would be $10 more per character than "Lineart", not an extra $50)

 _________________________________________

Lineart (Any style) - $40 (Per character) 

Example:  


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 










_________________________________________ 

Flat Color- $50 

Example:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 










_________________________________________ 

Basic Shading - $65

Example: 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 











_________________________________________ 

Complex Shading - $85

Example:














_________________________________________ 

(Feel free to negotiate on backgrounds, simple ones are free) 


TERMS:


$ PayPal (you don’t need an account) and USD only $


I charge $20 upfront as precaution and the rest after the commission is finished.

  • Once the commission is finished, I can make small changes (Like slight tweaks in color)

  • I will only refund if the commission is not past the lineart phase

  • Commissions will be done within 7 business days of confirmation of order


EMAIL POLICY: 

I will send an update email whenever I finish a stage of the drawing to check in. I will also email if there are any complications. (Please don’t assume I’m not doing something if I have not emailed. You will get a response if I am cancelling or rejecting a commission)


Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns!


I will only be doing Digital Art, so I will not be sending physical copies


*I reserve the right to deny any commissions I am personally uncomfortable with*

*I reserve the right to post and use any art I have created*


CONTACT: 


Interested? My email is: mundanemeow@gmail.com


Suggested Email Format:

____________________________________________________________

Subject: 

Commission Request - (Your name/nickname or username)


Content: 

(Your name/url) 

(The character(s) you want drawn + references plz, even if it’s fanart) 

(Any specific description or pose you’d like)

(You can include a picture of my previous art if you want that particular style or lineart) 

(Additional notes)

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts